There are many different ways to add interest to walls when it comes to cool interior design. Walls are a big part of interior design, and it’s important to add interest to them in order to make your space feel more alive. Here are a few different ways to do that: by adding artwork, by using patterns or textures, or by choosing colors that will contrast with one another.
Tiles and Marble
One way to add interest to walls in interior design is to use tiles or marble. Both materials can be used to create a variety of looks, and they’re both easy to clean. Tiles are typically smaller and more affordable, while marble is more expensive but can look more luxurious.
Adding interest to walls in interior design can be done in a variety of ways, depending on the style of your home. Some popular methods include using texture, painting or prints, and adding plants or artwork. Here are some tips for creating interesting walls in your home:
Wallpaper these days has been catapulted by the use of the feature wall. Back in the day you might use a textured wallpaper by Graham and Brown because it hid the uneven walls and cracks in an old house. Nowadays to have brick effects and marble effects created in a 3d design on the wallpaper is a cost effective way to create interest, depth and the illusion of a different wall substrate. Imagine a vintage aesthetic crystal wallpaper in a vintage bedroom? It would look amazing.
- Use texture to add interest to your walls. Whether it’s a patterned wallpaper or a textured paint, adding texture to your walls will create a more interesting look.
- Paint your walls in a different color every few months to keep them looking fresh.
- Prints can also be a great way to add interest to your walls. Look for prints that contrast with each other and with the colors in your room, and choose ones that will coordinate well with your other furniture and decor.
- Add plants to your walls to add life and energy to a room. Choose plants that are appropriate for the climate where you live, and make sure they’re kept watered and clean.
- Artwork can also be a great way to add interest to your walls. Find pieces that are meaningful to you and hang them where they’ll be visible from most of the room.
There are a few different ways to add interest to walls in interior design. One way is to use murals. Murals can be a great way to add color and life to a room, and they also provide an opportunity for creative expression. You could even use your own photograph and have it made into the size of your wall.
Another way to add interest to a wall is to use patterned wallpaper. Patterned wallpaper can help create a more unified look in a room, and it also provides an opportunity for creative expression.
Finally, one way to add interest to a wall is to use tiles. Tiles can be used as flooring or as wall surfaces, and they can provide a unique look that’s both contemporary and stylish.
Unusual artwork or sculptures
One way to add interest to walls in interior design is to use unusual artwork or sculptures. This can help to set a unique tone for a room and make it more memorable. There are a number of different places where you can find this type of artwork, including art galleries, museums, and online. If you have your own artistic talent, you can also create your own unique pieces.
Walls can be a boring backdrop in many interior design projects. However, with the right techniques and a little creativity, you can add plenty of interest to your walls without resorting to flashy graphics or patterns. Try using textures, light colors, and neutral tones to give your walls some personality. And finally, don’t forget about mirroring elements on the wall opposite your main focal point for an extra level of symmetry and cohesion in your design.